Our Junior Leadership Team consists of students from each year group, who represent their peers and their school.
It provides opportunities for students to show responsibility, develop leadership qualities and their understanding of citizenship, while contributing to the life of school.
This includes active participation, knowledge, voting, beliefs, leadership and ideas. Additionally, the team represents the diversity of students as they come together to share and discuss ideas about their education whilst representing students’ interests.
The team meets regularly and are actively involved in gathering the opinion of students on whole school issues; acting as the main body of communication between students and the Senior School Leadership Team.
What do the Junior Leadership Team do?
- Provide an individual and group point of view for students.
- Represent the diversity of our students.
- Share and discuss ideas about their education.
- Represent students’ interests.
- Provide students with the skills to impact their educational communities.
- Led by students and accountable to students.