High expectations of uniform and personal appearance help to create a greater sense of equality and high standards amongst the student body.
We expect all students to wear their uniform, be smart and presentable, both when on the school premises and when representing the school off site.
- Blazer – Grey blazer with purple piping. Logo on the left chest. Flaps on the pockets.
- Jumper – Purple jumper with a grey stripe around the neck.
- Tie – Clip on purple and grey tie. Additional colour stripe for each year group.
- Trousers – Grey trousers. Fashion belts are not permitted.
- Skirt – Purple and grey tartan, knee length, stitched down box pleated skirt. Worn with either opaque black tights (minimum 80 denier) or plain black ankle socks.
- Shirt – Long or short sleeve plain white formal school shirt with collar.
- Shoes – Plain black flat formal shoes. No boots or trainers allowed. Worn with plain black or grey socks.
- Hijab (Head Scarf) – Optional 2-piece purple head scarf, plus year badge worn on left lapel, worn in addition to school tie.
- Bag – Sensible school bag to fit A4 folders.
- Outdoor Clothing – Plain dark coloured coat. Scarf, hat and gloves are recommended for outdoor use and can be any dark colour
- Face Covering – Which safely covers the nose and mouth. It can be a scarf, bandana, religious garment or hand-made cloth covering but it must fit securely around the side of the face.
- Rugby Top – Half sleeved purple and grey quarter rugby top with black collar and black school logo on left hand side.
- Sports Socks – Purple football socks with black hoops.
- Shorts/Skort – Compulsory plain black shorts/skirt.
- Tracksuit bottoms – Optional plain black tracksuit bottoms.
- Hooded Track Top – Optional plain black hooded tracksuit top. Available from Whittakers Schoolwear.
- Suitable Footwear – Trainers to be worn for indoor use, pumps are not allowed. Football boots required for outside lessons on grass.
- Hairstyle – Should be sensible and a natural colour. No lines shaved in hair or eyebrows.
- Makeup – No makeup may be worn in Years 7, 8 and 9. Year 10 and 11 are allowed to wear minimal eye-liner. No other makeup, foundation, or fake tan is allowed. Nail extensions, acrylic nails, and nail varnish are not permitted. The use of fashion contact lenses in school is also not permitted.
- Jewellery – Students may wear one pair of small earrings (studs or sleepers) in ear lobes, and a wristwatch. No other jewellery is allowed. Nose, tongue, eyebrow or other piercings are not allowed.
Our School Uniform is available from:
20-26 Church Street
Tel: 01254 676047
The School Uniform Company
Unit 1 River Street
Tel: 01254 658787