Our vision at BCHS is to provide an excellent, well-rounded education which celebrates academic, emotional and spiritual achievement and prepares our students to fulfill their full potential in an inclusive environment.
The personal development curriculum at Blackburn Central High School covers the following areas:
- Fundamental British Values and Citizenship education.
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural education.
- Personal, Social, Health and Economic education.
- Sex and Relationship education.
- The Heart Curriculum
- Careers Education.
- Living in the Wider World Education - Progress Time