Good news everyone! The deadline for paying your deposit for the Paris 2018 trip has been extended until 6th October 2017. There are also spaces left for anyone else who’d like to join us.
The Paris visit will take place from Friday 23rd March 2018 till Wednesday 28th March 2018. The exact times will be finalised closer to the departure date, but approximate times are 4:30am departure from Blackburn Central High School on Friday 23rd March 2018 with a return planned for 10:00am on Wednesday 28th March 2018.
The total cost of the Paris visit is £499, with a deposit of £100 required by Friday 6th October 2017. This can be paid online or at the school finance office. Consent slips and medical forms are available from Miss Haworth in Textiles.
The cost covers:
- All travel to, from and around Paris by coach for the full duration of the visit
- 4 nights bed and breakfast in the Disneyland Paris Explorers hotel
- 2 day full pass to Disneyland Paris (including evening meals)
- Entry to ‘Nausicaa La Mer est Sur Terre’ Sealife Centre in Boulogne
- Entry to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine river cruise
- Tour of the Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile
- Evening meals in central Paris restaurants
- Entry to the Louve art gallery to see the famous Mona Lisa
- Entry to Sacre Coeur church taking in the breathtaking views of Paris
- Entry to Notre Dame
- Tour of the underground catacombs
- Souvenir ‘Paris 2018’ varsity jacket
Below is a gallery of photographs from previous Paris trips…