Parent Info Feed
Below is a live feed from the Parent Info website. These articles have not been written by Blackburn Central High School.
- Helping your child cope with panic attacks
- Conversations with young children about sex and relationships
- How do I know which video games are suitable for my child?
- Mood-altering substances – everything you need to know
- ‘Selfie’ Aware: redefining beauty one photo at a time
- Child-friendly T&Cs: what parents should know
- Celebrity appeal: appearances can be deceptive
- Resisting the latest appearance trends
- Fake news: who can you trust?
- Meeting others: the particular challenges for LGBTQ+ children
- How to talk to your child’s school about bullying
- Are you worried your child might see something inappropriate online?
- I wish…
- Positive body image: rising to the challenge
- With a little help from my friends