Parent Info Feed
Below is a live feed from the Parent Info website. These articles have not been written by Blackburn Central High School.
- When should technology be used during exam season?
- How exercise can help raise your child’s self-esteem
- Can reality TV be a good thing?
- What is the dark web?
- Talking to your teen about sexting? Get the facts.
- Talking to your teenager about consent
- Spotting abuse in teenage relationships
- Family dynamics and your child’s self-esteem
- Starting conversations with your child about positive body image
- Body image and the media
- VPNs: What are Virtual Private Networks?
- Supporting teenagers through relationships
- How can the digital world help young people with epilepsy?
- Helping your child cope with panic attacks
- The power of your words