Blackburn Youth Zone are have organised an exciting new programme exploring cohesion and associated issues with young people.
This programme aims to:
- Use sport as a means of team building, engagement and social mixing.
- Facilitate discussions about key community issues
- Deliver an action packed residential trip to Northern Ireland
- Venue: Blackburn Youth Zone
- Date: Tuesday 6th March 2018
- Time: 4.30pm – 7pm (5pm start)
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Age suitability: 15 – 18
A residential trip to Northern Ireland will be taking place during the Easter holidays.
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come first reserved basis. This programme is FREE, but participants need to commit to the entire programme.