We provide every student with a caring, inclusive, and safe learning environment to encourage a culture of academic excellence and outstanding achievement in all aspects of our student's lives.
We encourage our students to become thriving members of our community, who demonstrate respect and tolerance for all, alongside fundamental British values.
We encourage all of our students to fulfil their spiritual, moral, social and cultural potential during their journey through high school. We take advantage of any opportunity to develop links within our local community, and motivate our students to get involved by supporting local charities or by being active within their community.
Our success comes from putting students at the heart of everything we do, and providing them with the best opportunities. We pride ourselves on the quality education we provide, and the development of young people who are safe, knowledgeable, respectful, and responsible members of British and global society.
We promise to:
- Inspire and transform the learning of young people and their community.
- Meet the learning, social, emotional and physical needs of young people.
- Provide personalised learning to support full social inclusion and integration.
- Embrace the latest technologies to develop new ways of teaching and learning.
- Provide a safe, happy and innovative environment where change is embraced and learning is continuous.